The Preferred Supplier program is about quality and confidence in the supply chain from start to finish. In order to display the Preferred Supplier seal, participating companies satisfy stringent acceptance criteria each year to ensure ongoing compliance. If they are a Preferred Supplier, you can trust they’ve taken the critical steps necessary to display the seal.
About Sudeep Pharma USA
A manufacturer of functional ingredients for enhanced product performance.
Sudeep Pharma USA is the North American marketing arm for Sudeep Group which is comprised of sister companies Sudeep Pharma established in 1989 and Sudeep Nutrition established in 2021. The company has 2 manufacturing facilities and is completing construction on a 3rd facility, all located in Gujarat, India. We are a manufacturer of functional ingredients for enhanced product performance. Our products span over 50 countries and 1,000 customers with a focus on superior quality and effectiveness.
- Calcium Phosphate (Dicalcium, Tricalcium)
- Magnesium (Oxide, Stearate, Carbonate, Phosphate)
- Sodium (Carbonate, Phosphate, Acetate, Citrate, Propionate)
- Potassium (Gluconate, Citrate, Acetate, Phosphate)
- Iron (Gluconate, Reduced Iron, Sulphate, Fumarate
- Zinc (Oxide, Sulphate Citrate & Acetate)
- Sodium (Phosphate, Propionate, Acetate & Diacetate)
- Vitamin / Mineral / Micronutrient Premixes
- Encapsulation / Microencapsulation
- Spray Drying
- Manufacturing All our products are manufactured under standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Compendial: USP, USP/NF, European Pharmacopeia (EP), British Pharmacopeia (BP)
- ISO certifications
- FSSC, FSSAI
- Halal, Kosher
- RSPO / Sustainability
- HACCP qualifications.
Log in to your NASC member account to see more information and documentation on this Preferred Supplier.